[nabs-l] Fundraising Committee Call

Shannon Cantan shannoncantan.nfb at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 20:44:11 UTC 2017

Students,

The Fundraising Committee will be meeting this Monday September 11 at 9PM Eastern.
We got things moving in the right direction and hope to continue our momentum.  We've got something for everybody.
 whether you are an introvert who prefers working behind the scenes, or you're  an extrovert who wants to be right in the front lines, a spot on this great committee is waiting for you.

Call: 712-770-5197, and the access code is 265669.

Shannon KS. Cantan
Board Member | National Association of Blind Students
(808) 785-5186
ShannonCantan.NFB at gmail.com