[nabs-l] Reading Through a Textbook

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 17 00:44:18 UTC 2017

Hello All,

I recently received one of my textbooks from the disabilities office. However, I was rather disappointed that I could not read through it rather easily due to a lot of hyphenated words that sound funky while using a screen reader. So I tried scanning the book on my own and got the same results. Does anyone know of an easy way to correct all the hyphenated words that appear in my textbook without correcting every hyphenated word indivisually? I have a reading assignment that is due on Monday, so any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Elizabeth