[nabs-l] A New Radio Station Is On The Horizon, Will You Join The Radio Revolution?

David Dunphy discoduck221 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 17:29:03 UTC 2017

This station will be responsible for covering nabs events, calls,
convention stuff, etc. So it's quite appropriate for it to being
posted here. Maybe I should send you a reminder everyday Tyler about
the station. If Nabs wasn't being covered, that would be one thing.
But it is, so you're not the police, get a life, and obviously you and
Elizabeth are incapable of being objective over this, so just don't
say anything any longer.