[nabs-l] pop culture portrayals of disabilities

Miso Kwak misokwak12 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 14:40:09 UTC 2017

Sophie, I don't mean to complicate your project - just another
perspective and something you can think about...
Another aspect of disability in today's pop culture is Youtubers who
have a variety of disabilities who create disability related and
sometimes not disability related contents.
Rickie Pointer, Sitting Pretty Lolo, Molly Burke, Fashioneyesta, Lucy
Edwards, Christine Ha, Andrea Lausell for some examples.

Miso