[nabs-l] Reading Through a Textbook

Anya Fuller annita.co.usa at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 18:30:46 UTC 2017

I had the same problem with some of my books in college. I asked
someone to help me fix it, and we got rid of all of the dashes by
using find and replace function in Word. The only problem with it is
that you will loose all the dashes, even in the plases where you
actually need them. However, you don't meet those words very often
throughout your textbook, and it is much easier to deal with that
issue as opposed to having dashes in every other word.
Hope it helps.
AF