[nabs-l] Your thoughts on the BrailleNote Touch

roanna bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 19:17:44 UTC 2017

Dear Students,

I hope all of you are doing well.  This week I came across some
job opportunities with two companies that provide  transcription
services to clients around the world.  While I was reading
through the website for one of the companies, I discovered that
they use the Microsoft Cloud to store information from their
clients and transcribers.  I decided to do some research to find
out if there are any products that will allow me to use the
cloud, Google Chrome, Google Docs, and any other third-party
applications.  On Tuesday I stumbled across the BrailleNote Touch
from Humanware.  So far, I have heard great things about this
device.  I know that many of you on this list currently own a
BrailleNote Touch.  What are your thoughts about it?