[nabs-l] Your thoughts on the BrailleNote Touch

Joshua Hendrickson louvins at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 23:51:42 UTC 2017

Hi Roanna.  If your braille note apex was a 32 cell version, then you
could get $800 off as a trade in towards your braille note touch.
You'd have to give your apex to humanware though if you wanted to do
this.  I don't know if your rehab would take your apex in trade and
buy you a new touch.

--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson