[nabs-l] Character-Based Language Classes

Emmanuelle Lo singingemmanuelle at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 22:22:07 UTC 2017

I'm currently learning Mandarin Chinese with a tutor. Voiceover reads Chinese correctly for the most part, and it is possible to type but I haven't been able to do that efficiently yet, partly because I don't know enough vocabulary to differentiate which is the correct character when I select it.

Emmie