[nabs-l] Needing someone to talk 2

Rex Schuttler rexschuttler at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 22:40:24 UTC 2017

Feel free to personally either email me or text. My information is below in my signature.

Rex Schuttler
Second Vice President of the national Federation of the blind of Oklahoma
President of the Central Oklahoma chapter of the national Federation of the blind of Oklahoma
cell phone number
918-955-6761