[nabs-l] Membership call

Tarik Williams williams.tarik20 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 13:23:51 UTC 2017

Hello to all,

    I hope this email finds all of you well.  I hope the school year is going well for all of you. If I can be a resource in anyway or answer any questions please let me know!  This email is to inform you about our membership call next Sunday October 1st.  We will be kicking off meet the blind month with a membership call on how to network and all of the BENEFITS.  Our guest speakers will tell their stories and give very valuable information.  The calling information is as follows:

Call: 712-770-5197
Access code: 265669

We look forward to having you join us to kick off Meet the Blind Month!

All the best,

Tarik Williams
Board Member of the National Association Of Blind Students
Chair of the Outreach Committee

“Potential is only Unachieved Greatness”