[nabs-l] Outreach call

Tarik Williams williams.tarik20 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 13:41:27 UTC 2017

Hello Students,

The Outreach committee will be having our monthly call on Wednesday, September 27. During this call, we will be going over some of the ideas and plans we had from our call last month.  We will be talking about different kinds of ways to have some more interactions with students and how to improve our student outreach.  In the outreach committee,  we want to grow as much as possible but we can only do that with your help!  Our committee call will once again be this Wednesday at nine o clock eastern.  The calling information is as follows:

Call: 712-770-5197
Access code: 265669

All the best,

Tarik Williams
Board Member of the National Association Of Blind Students
Chair of the Outreach Committee

“Potential is only Unachieved Greatness”

Sent from my iPhone