[nabs-l] I am looking for awesome recipes

Edward Shaham personal.edward at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 23:43:30 UTC 2017

Hello all,

Our NABS cookbook was extremely popular last year, and this year we are
looking to make it even better! We are looking for new and  interesting
recipes, so if you have a unique recipe that your good at making, then
please send it to me. We want to add a little variety this year, so we are
looking for the following types of recipes:

.         International,

.         Vegan,

.         Under 30 minutes,

.         Desserts,

.         Appetizers,

.         Quick on the go recipes,

.         Healthy,

.         And anything interesting!

If you have a recipe that you are especially proud of, then share it with
all of us! Send your recipes in as soon as possible to be included in our
NABS cookbook. Please email all recipes to personal.edward at gmail.com.

Thanks,

Edward

NABS fundraising co-chair