[NABS-L] Denial of services because of out of home state schooling

Emma Mitchell emitchell927 at icloud.com
Mon Apr 2 18:57:20 UTC 2018

HI!
So I need advice
Does anyone have the experience of being denied services because you go to out of state school?
I currently live in Pennsylvania but I go to George Washington university in Washington DC
My vocational services in services just recently denied summer classes to get my degree in a more timely manner even with a disability services letter of justification that they asked for what  I’m wondering is can they deny based on out of state and what are my rights as a consumer? Anyone have experience with this?
Emma