[NABS-L] Denial of services because of out of home state schooling

Veronica R Gaspa veronica.gaspa at student.shu.edu
Mon Apr 2 20:24:17 UTC 2018

Hello Emma,
I also go to school out of state and my Commission has always said they will not provide funding for summer classes. It seems to be a common thing, because, as someone has already said they don't seem to think getting your degree quicker is more important than to do what they think is typical.
Best,
Vee Gaspa