[NABS-L] net-flicks vs amazon prime

Santiago santiago.blue.hernandez at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 17:27:26 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,
I have both, since I do have a Prime subscription. The main difference is that Netflix has more original exclusive content which you won't find elsewhere, and Amazon Prime has more movies and TV shows that you've probably seen or heard of before. In terms of audio description, Netflix has a wider selection of content. I should also mention that there is a Prime membership discount for students, so instead of the 100 dollar yearly cost, it's only 50 dollars for students. Hope  that helps.

Santiago

Sent from my iPhone