[NABS-L] Join us for the NABS Fundraising call this Thursday April 12th at (PM Eastern

Dustin Cather cather_dustin at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 10 04:01:08 UTC 2018

Hello all,  Please join us for our monthly fundraising call as we push closer towards national convention. Our cookbooks are out and being circulated! We need your help to spread the word about these guides to a healthy lifestyle. We will also be discussing possible ideas for things to sell at exhibit hall during convention. So bring your ideas we are excited to hear about them! The call starts at 9 pm eastern on the NABS line at 7127705197 with the code 265669. We hope to hear from you!
Best,Dustin Cather NABS Fundraising Char