[NABS-L] technology

Kathryn Webster, President, National Association of Blind Students nabs.president at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 20:31:28 UTC 2018

Hey Ali!

Going off of what my dear friend Chris said, Board Member Bryan Duarte is
our trusted web master. Within NABS, we have several resources we can
connect you with depending upon your question. Furthermore, feel free to
email Bryan individually at bjduarte at asu.edu if you think he may be of
beneficial assistance. Our friends on the list are always willing to dive in
and answer a tech questions; and it always helps to hear a diverse set of
opinions so feel free to spring questions on us, too!

Love,
Kathryn

-----Original Message-----
From: NABS-L [mailto:nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Chris Nusbaum
via NABS-L
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2018 2:10 PM
To: National Association of Blind Students mailing list <nabs-l at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Chris Nusbaum <cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [NABS-L] technology

Hi Ali:

It depends on what/who you are looking for. If you have a question specific
to the NABS Web site, Bryan Duarte does much of our admin work. We don't
necessarily have a dedicated IT person, but Bryan is a member of our Board
who is also a PhD student in software engineering, so he serves that purpose
quite well. But if you have general technology questions, I would do as Vee
suggests: post your question to the list and someone here will be able to
help.

Chris Nusbaum

> On Apr 10, 2018, at 9:03 AM, Ali via NABS-L <nabs-l at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> Hello again!
> Do we have a technology person for NABS? If so, does anyone have their
contact info?

> Thanks!
> Ali

NABS-L: