[NABS-L] REMINDER! Fundraising call Tonight at 9PM Eastern!

Dustin Cather cather_dustin at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 12 18:38:42 UTC 2018

Hello all,
Just a reminder that there will be a fundraising call tonight at 9 PM eastern, and we would love for you to just us. We would love to hear your ideas on what we should sell at the exhibit hall table at convention so bring your thinking caps. We will also discuss cookbooks and a better way to get the word out about them in your community. Remember, the call is at 9PM Eastern on the nabs line 7127705197 access code 265669. Join for a lively discussion!   Best,   Dustin Cather - Fundraising Chair