[NABS-L] Aps to learn music

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 23:35:33 UTC 2018

hello ben,

well, I don't know on how to help you out on this since I don't play
the piano. but, I will definitely will forward this message onto the
performing arts division list and, i'm sure that someone on that list
can assist you more since that's the place to ask for help on this
topic... but, i'm sure that will be others here to assist you on this
topic soon. take care and, good luck!

hugs,
amy