[NABS-L] Lock Screen Question on Iphone 8

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 19:14:16 UTC 2018

Hi All,
I just recently got an Iphone 8, and overall I really like it. However, there is one setting I would like to change if possible. I use a Braille display with my phone, and have been noticing that my phone's screen has been locking very quickly. If I am using my display and phone, and have to then do something briefly on my coputer or wait for a teacher to start talking again, the screen has often already locked. I've tried searching in Settings to find a way to keep it unlocked for longer, but I can't find one. Does anyone know if there is a way to fix this on an Iphone 8?
Thanks,
Vejas Vasiliauskas
Secretary and Treasurer of the California Association of Blind Students
Phone: 3102653949
Email: alpineimagination at gmail.com