[NABS-L] Lock Screen Question on Iphone 8

Bryan Duarte bjduarte at asu.edu
Mon Apr 16 22:18:00 UTC 2018

Matt is correct as to where to locate the settings for the amount of time until your screen auto locks. One thing toKeep in mind is that if you have Apple Pay enabled with any cards on file your device will auto lock in 5 minutes and there is no way to extend past that. It is a security feature incase you lose your device or forget it somewhere.

Bryan Duarte

PhD Computer Science Research student
IGERT Fellow, CUbiC Lab, Arizona State University