[NABS-L] library resources again

Taylor Arndt taylorarndt99 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 13:49:57 UTC 2018

Hi all
My name is taylor Arndt and I am part of the Michigan  NFB. I work for
Western Michigan universities libraries as a web accessibility tester
and trainer. If you are interested, I the libraries has a new
accessibility channel  on YouTube with  videos  about different topics
for using the free NVDA screen reader. Some videos  pertain to western
stuff, but some are basics of the screen reader, and demonstrating
some databases that your school may use along with western.
Hope it can be useful  and if you have any questions feel free to contact me at
Taylor.e.arndt at wmich.edu
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMKOTpeWWuzryeldcLPpiPA

--
Taylor