[NABS-L] New NABS Group!

Veronica R Gaspa veronica.gaspa at student.shu.edu
Sun Apr 22 22:00:41 UTC 2018

Good evening Nabsters!
I have just created a new NABS group on Facebook. The differences between this group and the one that was made a few weeks ago are:
Every person does not have to be approved to join the group, whether you want to be super active in NABS, or just check out resources you can join the group.
Secondly, your post does not have to await moderator approval. If you have technology problems at midnight you can post, and it will be live right away. In the other group a moderator may not see it until a day later, and it may be too late.
This group will be updated frequently with NABS information and updates. To join the group search on Facebook for: NABS: a resource for blind students.
Or use the following link:
https://m.facebook.com/groups/4405289230479922
I hope this group renders helpful to many of you!

Best,
Vee Gaspa

Vee Gaspa
President, New Jersey Association of Blind Students
Brother, Alpha Phi Omega
Writer, the Setonian
Phone: 434-989-1868
Email: veronica.gaspa at student.shu.edu<mailto:veronica.gaspa at student.shu.edu>
Remember, you can live the life you want!