[NABS-L] Has anyone tried out the FlickType app yet?

Sami Osborne sami.j.osborne97 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 00:51:39 UTC 2018

Hi all,

So I i discovered this really awesome app and the iPhone just
this afternoon.  It's a new app that just came out yesterday,
called FlickType.  What it is is an app that allows someone who
is blind to type more quickly and efficiently on the iPhone
keyboard, rather than always having to double tap and/or hold
every letter as it's entered, which can be tedious.  The app
allows the individual to just single tap a letter as if you're
typing on a regular Braille or Qwerty keyboard.  I found out
about this app through a Facebook group I'm part of, and some of
the people that commented say that it makes them type much faster
then they normally would.  Have any of you guys tried it out?
Again, it just came out yesterday, so not everyone may have, but
I think it's a really cool app that everyone should check out.

Thanks and, for any college students out there, I hope you have a
great end to your semesters!

Sami