[NABS-L] First CABS Northern California Reception in 4 Weeks!

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 16:51:08 UTC 2018

  Hi NABS,
  The California Association of Blind Students is so proud and
excited to put together and organize our very first Northern
California fall student reception in beautiful San Fransisco at
the Lighthouse for the Blind, located at 10th floor, 1155 Market
Street, San Fransisco, CA 94103.  The event will be held on
Saturday, September 1, from 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm.  There will be
food, music, raffle prizes, and our grand prize will be a google
home mini! We will also have several different speakers to talk
about what CABS is and how we can be a resource for students.
Attached in this email, is our reception flyer and we would
really appreciate it if you could help spread the word to your
friends, as we are the students of today, yet the leaders of
tomorrow.
  You can RSVP by clicking on this short form:
httpsccdocsddgoogle.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeh2VCh2BoVsajlHnZFqPx-v
vn9c70MfTvwk2A9wWiT2s8koQ/viewform

Sincerely,
Vejas Vasiliauskas
Secretary and Treasurer of the California Association of Blind
Students
Phone: (310) 265-3949
Email: alpineimagination at gmail.com