[NABS-L] First CABS Northern California Reception in 4 Weeks! (Correction)

Cricket X. Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 17:19:21 UTC 2018

Dear Students,

It appears that the link to the flyer got distorted from Grade 2
Braille to hyperlink translation. Here is the corrected link. Other
than that, the information is correct. I have attached the flyer again
for your convenience. Please share it widely! There is also a link to
the flyer, which is live on the CABS site.

Here is the RSVP form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeh2VCh2BoVsajlHnZFqPx-vvn9c70MfTvwk2A9wWiT2s8koQ/viewform

Here is the link to the flyer:
http://www.nfbcal.org/chapters-and-divisions/cabs/2018-bay-area-flyer/

We hope you and/or your friends can join us on September 1st! We look
forward to having the opportunity to spread the word about CABS, NABS,
and the NFB.

Also, please like and share our Facebook page!
https://m.facebook.com/California-Association-of-Blind-Students-CABS-166747930401206/

All the best,
Cricket X. Bidleman (she/her/hers)
Stanford university | Class of 2021