[NABS-L] Can You Put the Fun in Fundraising Next Sunday, August 12 at 9pm Eastern?

President, NABS | Kathryn Webster nabs.president at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 00:34:01 UTC 2018

Fellow Students!

Many say fundraising is difficult and not the most fun, but it's all about
the team that makes it fun!! Harry Staley, Elizabeth Rouse, Dustin Cather,
and I are ready to bring the joy into the Fundraising Committee! We need
your help to make this possible. By no means do you need to get solicit NABS
for money or sell endless amounts of anything; we simply need your ideas and
creative juices to flow!!

Come one, come all to the first 2018-19 NABS Fundraising Committee meeting
on Sunday, August 12 at 9pm eastern. Call 712-770-5197,,265669.

Can't wait to talk to you next week!

Love,

Kathryn

Kathryn C. Webster

President | National Association of Blind Students

   A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind

(203) 273-8463

 <mailto:Nabs.president at gmail.com> Nabs.president at gmail.com |
www.nabslink.org