[NABS-L] 12-year-old with disabilities kicked out of movie theater my reaction

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 23:08:25 UTC 2018

Dear Chris,

I agree with your reactions to this article. My parents have also had to correct me if I was doing a blindism such as rocking back and forth while we are out and about. I too have gotten frustrated with there repeated corrections, but I understand that they do want me to look odd among the general public.