[NABS-L] Nabs Nibbles: feedback from our membership

Mausam Mehta mausam.mehta.nfb at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 20:20:03 UTC 2018

Hi students!
Introducing ......
Wait for it ......
NABS Nibbles!!!
This is a new project we are working on to ensure that we are incorporating your feedback into everything we do. We want to make sure that we are doing our absolute best to serve you and  be sure you have access to all the resources you need through nABS. As our membership, your feedback is super important to us, in whatever form it may be.
We would really appreciate it if you took a minute to fill out this quick survey, giving us your feedback and commentary about how we are doing and what you need from us. None of the questions are required, and all of your feedback is anonymous. You can find the link below:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfB9uUembR_VkTtJDELmH66yrLjw297r2tvpVa7sAuGSMf-Rw/viewform

Best,

Mausam Mehta
Board member | National Association of blind students
A proud division of the National Federation of the blind
(540) 466-6033
mausam.mehta.nfb at gmail.com

www.nabslink.org