[NABS-L] Thank you from the Legislative Advocacy Committee

Kenia Flores-Student kenia.flores at furman.edu
Mon Aug 20 01:32:52 UTC 2018

Good evening fellow students,

The legislative advocacy committee would like to sincerely thank everyone who joined us on the committee call tonight. We appreciate your enthusiasm and eagerness to contribute to our efforts. If you were unable to make it, we look forward to having you join us on September 16 at 8:00pm eastern.

Best,
Kenia Flores, Rilee Sloan, and Justin Salisbury

Kenia Flores
Furman University '20
Department of Politics and International Affairs
2nd Vice President | National Association of Blind Students
Chair | National Association of Blind Students Legislative Advocacy Committee
President | North Carolina Association of Blind Students
704.476.6629
Kenia.flores at furman.edu