[NABS-L] Accessibility of Stata

Sarah Jevnikar sarah.jevnikar at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 04:50:46 UTC 2018

Hi Miso,
I've used it and find it accessible-ish. You will need to use it as a command-line application and read its output in a plain-text log file. I'll send specifics ASAP. Short answer is that it is useable but not the most user-friendly. But if that's what's recommended by a course instructor, you can get by.
Sorry to be wishy-washy, but I'll be in touch again this week with details.
Sarah