[NABS-L] Pdf articles as an image

Himanshu Neema hn.nopbc at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 17:00:52 UTC 2018

Shikha,

Have you tried printing it and reading it through either a “KNFB reader” smartphone App or the “SeeingAI” smartphone App yet? Of course, you can call a volunteer via the “Be My Eyes” smartphone App.. Those things might be the quickest, and if you have time, Robobraille also does OCR (optical character recognition) and extracting text out of it.

Himanshu

On Aug 20, 2018, at 11:55 AM, Littlefield, Tyler via NABS-L <nabs-l at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Hello,
Try running them through Robobraille (http://robobraille.org).
HTH,

> On 8/20/2018 12:45 PM, Shikha via NABS-L wrote:
> Hello,
> I have pdf articles as an image every week for one of my classes. What is the quickest way to read them.
> The disability office is being super slow to convert them in to a word document.
> Thanks,
>
> Shikha Desai
> Bachelor of Social Work
> Georgia State University

Take Care,
Tyler Littlefield

Tyler Littlefield Consulting: website development and business
solutions. <http://tylerlittlefield.me> My personal site
<http://tysdomain.com> My Linkedin
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/ty-lerlittlefield> @Sorressean on Twitter
<http://twitter.com/sorressean>