[NABS-L] Pdf articles as an image

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Tue Aug 21 01:10:20 UTC 2018

I understand that they are underpaid and underappreciated, but this is
the point of the DS offices in most colleges. Professors should have the
foresight and planning to give these materials to the DS office who
should convert them as it is their job. Again, you are being an
appologist for the fact that these things are not properly accessible.
Is it hard and time consuming to find properly tagged docs? Sure, is it
hard to give the docs to the DS office who can properly convert them so
that you can have equal access? No. Should DS convert these and have
them in an easy to read format? The answer is certainly. I don't care
how underpaid someone is, when I go into debt to get an education and
can't get the same equal education, we have a problem.