[NABS-L] Use of Victor Reader for Seamless Reading

Neel Sheth sheth.neel.s at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 19:07:58 UTC 2018

Hello Rahul,
I would absolutely recommend mastering braille skills in order to speak and make presentations. The victor reader would be a good option while you increase your reading speed. I personally tried listening to recordings of my presentations and repeating what I heard, but it never worked for me. What I usually do, is write out a few main points using my braille note taker, and I use those points to discuss what I had planned. Another thing I noticed when I was simultaneously listening to a recording and speaking, was that I was speaking in a monotone, rather than responding to my audience.
Neel Sheth: Clemson University
Phone: 803-420-2354
sheth.neel.s at gmail.com