[NABS-L] [nabs-l] disclosing your disability on a graduate school application

Vanna Song truewise.8614 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 03:04:52 UTC 2018

Hello Danielle,

It's at your discretion whether you want to disclose your disability.
Since you asked about the experience of other graduate applicants, I
disclosed my disability in the application, including the statement of
purpose. I did not apply to a STEM program. I applied to an
international studies program. I don't know how much my disability
factored in to them accepting my application though.