[NABS-L] Help with hawkes mathematical program

JD Holcomb jdholcomb79 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 05:04:55 UTC 2018

Greetings,
I am encountering problems with the Hawkes mathematical program. Most my difficulty seems to be when doing practice problems as it has a hard time reading math problem character by character if I get it in just the right spot and turn on the jaws cursor and can read the problem character by character. Very difficult switching back between the answer line and the problem line to get it all complete. Any ideas on how to improve this or tips would be greatly appreciated
Sincerely

Jedediah Holcomb
jdholcomb79 at gmail.com