[NABS-L] Introduction and taking the GRE!

Tara Briggs thflute at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 19:38:09 UTC 2018

Hi all! My name is Tara. Currently, I am a stay at home mom of two little girls. My oldest is for and my youngest is too. This school year, and a couple of weeks, my kids will both be attending preschool. My oldest will attend in the afternoon three days a week and my youngest will attend in the afternoon to days a week. I am hoping to use that time to study for the GRE. However, I have not been in college for 10 years and I’m feeling pretty rusty. What in the world should I use to study for that year you and how do I get it in accessible format? Any help would be beyond welcome! Thank you and I look forward to being on this list.
Tara Briggs

Sent from my iPhone