[NABS-L] Suggestions for Colleges that have a macOS Development Program

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Fri Aug 24 21:51:35 UTC 2018

Hello:
First, Garage band is accessible both on the phone and on  OSX and lets
you work with the midi events and everything you need. check out
Applevis (https://applevis.com) for more information, tutorials, etc.

Second, the goal of computer science is to teach you multiple languages,
paradigms and technologies. There will not be a degree just in OSX and
IOS development, nor would you want one. Think about future careers
outside of this midi recorder, because there are all kinds of midi
solutions out there and this isn't going to be your ticket to fame likely.

finally, please note that schools that do teach IOS and OSX development
use XCode, which is what you would use as well. The techniques for using
XCode with Voiceover are vastly different from using it visually though.
Thanks,