[NABS-L] Taking the GRE! What were your experiences studying for it and what was it like when you took it?

Tara Briggs thflute at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 15:14:09 UTC 2018

Hi all! I am writing this email in the hopes of starting a discussion. For those of you who took  the GRE  what was it like? What was it like to study for it? What materials did you use? Any links would be beyond awesome!! Also, my friend has given me the title of a  book but I’m not sure how to get that book an  an accessible format. Can I go back to my alma mater and make a request from them? I’m not a student there anymore but I was. When it came time to take the GRE what accommodations did you use? How did you get through the math section? That’s the one that is making me the most terrified! Nath and I have been bitter  enemies for years and I don’t see that changing anytime soon. Thank you so much for any help!
Tara

Sent from my iPhone