[NABS-L] Purpose of the NABS Email List in the 21st Century?

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 22:32:42 UTC 2018

hello all,

well, i'am now checking my emails after being off the email land for a
while due topersonal issues. this is a great topic and, I'm glad that
it was brought to the list and the leadership's attention. I am in the
public relations and the media relations venture in my career and, I
use both the email lists here on the nfbnet which along with this list
i'm a active member and, also on other nfbnet lists too! besides using
the email lists I also use my social media platforms for both twitter
and facebook which I have accounts for both and, I do try to stay up
to date on all of them. yes, the nfb does use social media platforms
like twitter and facebook also with youtube as well it's just another
way for people to interact and also, to promote and, also to network
with each other in theorganization. yes, this list and all of the nfb
net lists for email are just asimportant we have soo much more tools
in our toolbox in the field of pr and in marketing in this
organization to educate and, also promote things in the nabs world
and, also in the nfb. it's your priveledge to use whatever form of
coomunications to chat with each other and, before social media
platforms even existed like in the 2000 there was just only these
lists! but, now that we live in the 21st century and, that we live in
the world of pr and networking you can have the opportunity to use
whatever means of communication you wish to use.

well, that's my food for thought on this topic.. take care all and, I
will talk to you all soon!

hugs,
amy