[NABS-L] Taking the GRE! What were your experiences studyingforitand what was it like when you took it?

Miso Kwak misokwak12 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 02:49:05 UTC 2018

I actually didn't receive the calculator when I rquested my materials. Perhaps you should double check that they send you one.
Another tip, if you are taking the paper format, you can request that you use notepad on a computer that has a screen reader when composing your essays.
Miso

Sent from my iPhone