[NABS-L] Introduction and taking the GRE!

Connor Mullin cjmullin225 at aol.com
Sun Aug 26 17:01:17 UTC 2018

Hi Tara,

The only additional piece of advice that I would ad is to make sure that you stay on the Services for Students with Disabilities staff to make sure that you get your calculator and practice materials from them in a timely manner. They never sent me the tutorial for the format of the test I took, and it made test-day a lot more stressful. Finally, if you encounter any shenanigans from ETS, Valerie Yingling at the NFB's national office in Baltimore is really good with helping people out of such jams. I wish you the best of luck on your test!
Connor

Sent from my iPhone