[NABS-L] best colleges to attend

Ahbee Orton ahbeeorton at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 26 21:37:51 UTC 2018

Hi Nicole,

  I live in Alabama, but I am willing to look at other places in the South. Private schools would also work. It just depends on how much scholarships I can get and if they have what I'm looking for.

Blessings,
Ahbee

“Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.”
1 Corinthians 13:4-7 NIV