[NABS-L] Learning Chess

Jamison Christopher jamison.christopher3 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 13:50:17 UTC 2018

Hey Ben,
I'm speaking for myself, but I learn best by playing the game with someone
who knows how to play the game.  But if it's easier for you to learn by
reading, there are some really good books on bookshare that you can look up.

Respectfully, Jamison

PS:  There are also some chess games on Audiogames.net that you can download
to teach yourself.  They have tips on there, and also a small booklet on how
to play as well.