[NABS-L] Fantasy Football Reminder - Deadline FRIDAY

johnawright98 at gmail.com johnawright98 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 22:28:10 UTC 2018

*deadline approaching*
Let’s go students, let’s go! It is that time of the year again, football season! That means the National Association of Blind Students is excited to present the 2018-2019 NABS Fantasy Football League. This year, we are opening up four leagues with up to 12 managers per league. The cost to enter a league is $30 with the winner of each league winning $150. We will be using the Yahoo Fantasy Sports platform, so download the app today! Once the leagues are set in place, we will set up a draft date that works for everyone. So do you think you have the skills and knowledge to manage your team to victory? Then sign up today! Spots will be filling up fast. Help support the National Association of Blind Students, and lets have some friendly competition. The last day to sign up is THIS FRIDAY, August 31st.

Claim your spot today by filling out this registration form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSes9iSFBotyE5T6extimatWLCEMFn__btQSTnl6G0TI0RFGkA/viewform?usp=sf_link

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to commissioner Dustin Cather at cather.dustin at gmail.com

Best of luck to all!

Johna Wright
Vice President, National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division
Social Media Chair, National Association of Blind Students