[NABS-L] Anyone Taken a Journalism Course?

michael.ausbun at gmail.com michael.ausbun at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 01:09:16 UTC 2018

Hello Vejas,
	My first initial thought is to go about hiring someone, much like
you would a reader. That is, creating some sort of job-announcement to put
up on bulletin boards around campus, posting on craigslist, asking around
(particularly in artsy areas of the university), etc. Although in this
instance you are not hiring someone to read, you are looking for quality
work in a visual medium-perfect for something like this. I would personally
caution against asking a friend or family member; unless you are certain
that the quality of pictures will meet your desired specifications.
Alternatively, as was suggested, AIRA could be a perfect solution to this
problem, if you have the service.
I will continue to brainstorm ideas; be back in touch soon.
Respectfully,
Michael Ausbun
Secretary Treasurer, Louisiana Association of Blind Students