[NABS-L] upper level math, bio and chem

Sarah Jevnikar sarah.jevnikar at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 21:06:29 UTC 2018

Hi There,
Please pass along my email - I studied calculus until second year
(multivariable), linear algebra, statistics, and economics at university. My
major was in economics and international relations, for reference. I'd be
happy to give advice, but it's easier to advise when I have some context.
I'd be curious if anyone would want to write a "how-to" guide with me on the
subject; I think brainstorming on this one is a great idea.
Have a good one,
Sarah

Sarah Jevnikar
http://www.Twitter.com/sarahjevnikar