[NABS-L] The Station That Brought You National Convention Is Having Its Birthday Today And You're Invited To The Party

David Dunphy discoduck221 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 06:12:51 UTC 2018

Hello, and Happy Holidays!
195 The Globe, the station that brought you coverage of this year's
national convention, plus Colorado's state convention, located at
http://www.195theglobe.com
is an online radio station that is celebrating it's one year birthday
today, and you're invited to join in the fun!
The main birthday party starts at 2 PM eastern, featuring 4 hours of
great funn, awesome variety, holiday tunes, your requests and, some
very special announcements at 3 PM eastern about the direction of the
station, including a new and exciting way to listen!
To see the full schedule of events for our birthday programming, for
the special programming starts at 9 AM eastern before the main events,
head on over to
http://195theglobe.com/index.php/show/195-the-globes-first-birthday-special/
But if you tune in at 1:30PM eastern, you'll get to hear the replay of
our launch sequence from last year, and of course, the main party
starts at 2 PM eastern!
During our party at 2 PM eastern, and the Singing out Loud Event at 6
PM eastern, you can hang out with the globe staff on our Teamtalk
server. The address for Teamtalk is at
tthub.org
and the port for TCP and UDP is
10064
But come up any time from 9 AM eastern up to party time, for you never
know who might want to start partying early, grin!
For all listening options and links, visit
http://www.195theglobe.com/index.php/about
at any time today to see how to tune in!
You can also ask google or alexa to play 195 The Globe on Tunein
Don't forget to follow us on twitter, too, our twitter name is
195_theglobe
We've had a lot of fun bringing you entertainment, variety, and so
much more this year, and we hope to continue in this upward direction
going forward!
But today is the day to celebrate, introduce some new ideas to you,
and to have fun on our birthday!
So consider this your invitation to come and to join the fun, so feel
free to do so!
Hope to see you there!
Don't forget, the main event starts at 2 PM eastern, with some great
announcements about listening, our holiday fund raiser and more at 3,
so come join the fun! See you later!