[NABS-L] NABS Fundraising call Sunday December 9th 9 PM Eastern!

Dustin Cather cather_dustin at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 3 01:31:33 UTC 2018

Hello all!
Your friendly neighborhood NABS Treasurer here with an invitation to all four our monthly Fundraising call which will be held on December 9th at 9 PM Eastern time. Join us as we discuss our efforts going into Washington Seminar. So please join us this Sunday on the NABS line for all the fundraising fun!
Call in Number: 712 770 6197Access Code: 265669
Hope you can join us!
Best,
Dustin Cather - NABS Treasurer / Fundraising Chair