[NABS-L] The Station That Brought You National Convention Would Love Your help With Our Holiday Fund Raiser

Justin Heard braillemasterjustin at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 14:54:53 UTC 2018

I understand that your radio station helps with NABS, but I do not see how this is NABS related since it does not directly impact the organization or other blind students. I support your fundraiser, but I am not sure that here is the proper way to advertise it. Using a personal example, I am traveling to Tanzania this summer to work with the disability community for two weeks, some of them  blind children. However, since this list covers high school and college students, this wouldn’t necessarily be the right place. If I submitted a fundraiser, I would be sure to ask the moderators, which you may have already done. If so, then I apologize.

Sent from my iPhone